- Electric bike tour of Québec City
- Embark on a morning cycle along the St. Lawrence River
- See the Promenade Samuel de Champlain, the Plains of Abraham, and the basilica
- Enjoy the sights without exerting too much effort with your electric bike
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more memorable experience
Departure & Return
Located at the foot of the Château Frontenac
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn about Samuel de Champlain, who founded the city in 1608. During the tour, you’ll have opportunities to stop and snap photos of the Promenade Samuel de Champlain, the Joan of Arc garden, and more.
Rest at the observation tower and enjoy the river views. Cycle up a hill and arrive at the Plains of Abraham, an easy feat with your electric bike. Imagine the various battles that took place here, as your guides provides historical insight.
Pedal past the canons, the museum of fine arts, the Martello towers, and reach the lookout boasting incredible views of the Appalachian and the Laurentian mountains.
Admire the Citadel of Québec before winding through the old city and back to your departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum age is 16 years, following the rules of the highway code.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Must have a good balance, electric bikes are more heavy, 55 pounds,
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Location Echo Sports
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Electric Bike Tour of Quebec City.