4 hours (Approx.)
Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of an independent bike tour—without breaking a sweat—with this half-day e-bike rental in charming Quebec City. Head out with maps and directions to explore the city's network of bike paths, and waterfront expanses. And if you're feeling up to it, you can hop the ferry to the south shore—at your own expense—or just cruise scenic Old Quebec to check out the 17th century buildings.
- Tour Quebec City on an electric bike, with this half-day bike rental
- Visit the Montmorency Falls, St. Lawrence promenade, and Old Quebec
- Don't spend out of pocket with e-bike, helmet, lock, and taxes included
- Get your gear at the centrally-located bike shop, next to the Place de Paris
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
35 Rue Dalhousie, Québec, QC G1K 8R2, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Location Echo Sports
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Hour Electric Bike Rental in Quebec City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Hour Electric Bike Rental in Quebec City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Hour Electric Bike Rental in Quebec City?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Hour Electric Bike Rental in Quebec City?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 13623P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportQuebec CitySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - QuebecBike Rentals - QuebecCategory
La MalbaieIce Hotel (Hotel de Glace)Baie-Saint-PaulShrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)Notre-Dame de Québec Basilica-CathedralDufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)Aquarium du QuebecNotre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)Bora Parc ValcartierArtillery Park Heritage SitePromenade Samuel-De ChamplainAlbert Gilles Copper Art Museum and BoutiquePlains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)Via Ferrata MontmorencySaint-RochPetit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)