- Small-group walking tour of Old Quebec City
- Learn history from a local guide dressed in period costume
- See the only walled city in North America
- Experience 400 years of Quebecois history on foot
- Visit the the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Québec and Dufferin Terrace, among other historical spots
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting for you outside, in front of the Tourism Office. Our guides wear period costume.
At the end of the tour, find yourselves at the nirthplace of Quebec, Place Royale. This is your chance to explore further at your own pace!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cicerone Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would recommend this tour as a great way to start your visit to Quebec." See review