2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Access to hidden lanes and places, great conversations and interesting facts
Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city
Private transportation (if needed can be available at additional charges)
Departure & Return
Main Market, Choti Basti, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022, India
Kharekhari Road, Ganahera, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yo Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walk of Divinity Pushkar?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 73045P161
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPushkarWalking Tours - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanWalking Tours - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurWalking Tours - JodhpurHistorical Tours - JodhpurCategory