1 to 2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Everything not mentioned in Inclusion.
Departure & Return
Near Pushkar Lake, Choti Basti, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022, India
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/9/2020 - 6/27/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Saurabh Somani
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during "Pushkar Trails" 262237P3?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during "Pushkar Trails" 262237P3?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during "Pushkar Trails" 262237P3?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during "Pushkar Trails" 262237P3?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportPushkarBus Services - RajasthanTransportation Services - RajasthanPrivate Drivers - RajasthanBus Services - JaipurTransportation Services - JaipurPrivate Drivers - JaipurBus Services - JodhpurTransportation Services - JodhpurPrivate Drivers - JodhpurCategory