3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a day hiking the trails of a 205-acre (83 hectares) nature preserve. The Curi-Cancha Wildlife Refuge is 50 percent old-growth forests, 45 percent secondary growth, and 5 percent open pasture, making it an oasis for hundreds of species of birds. Look for other animals like armadillos, coatis, agouti, cuchi cuchi, ocelot, two-toed sloths, and three species of monkeys within the preserve as well. A professional guide will share history and information about the area.
- Spend a day in a protected wildlife refuge
- Explore the area with a professional guide
- Opportunity to see wildlife in their natural environment
- Entrance fees and hotel pickup/drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-of
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sinwa Tours Operador Turístico S.A
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking Reserve Curi-Cancha?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Walking Reserve Curi-Cancha?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Walking Reserve Curi-Cancha?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking Reserve Curi-Cancha?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Walking Reserve Curi-Cancha
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPuntarenasBus Tours - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central PacificBus Tours - MonteverdeHalf-day Tours - MonteverdeBus Tours - JacoHalf-day Tours - JacoCategory