3 days 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Montezuma centro frente al hotel El Jardin, Playa Montezuma, Provincia de Puntarenas, Montezuma, 60111, Costa Rica
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/26/2020 - 2/10/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicoya surf
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Three days Surf and Adventure in Montezuma?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Three days Surf and Adventure in Montezuma?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Three days Surf and Adventure in Montezuma?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Three days Surf and Adventure in Montezuma?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Three days Surf and Adventure in Montezuma
3 days 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesPuntarenasSports Lessons - Central PacificSurfing Lessons - Central PacificSports Lessons - MonteverdeSurfing Lessons - MonteverdeSports Lessons - JacoSurfing Lessons - JacoCategory