7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Marvel at one of Costa Rica's most impressive volcanoes and get close to its enchanting wildlife on this 2-in-1 combo tour. Stand above the steaming fumaroles and lake-filled crater of Poas Volcano with direct summit access, and then admire smaller-scale natural wonders at the La Paz Waterfall Gardens, a beautifully landscaped animal sanctuary. A typical Costa Rican lunch and hotel pickup complete this all-inclusive tour.
- Easily reach the best views of Poas Volcano’s sulphuric lake
- Observe signs of volcanic activity on a guided nature hike to Botos Lagoon
- Explore the waterfall pools and animal enclosures at La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- See rescued Costa Rican wildlife such as reptiles, butterflies, birds, and jungle cats
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Only from Puntarenas)
Port pickup and drop-off
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Paseo de los Turistas, Provincia de Puntarenas, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The traveler needs to bring a rain jacket
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Syl Travel Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Poas Volcano plus La paz waterfall gardens (Private tour)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Poas Volcano plus La paz waterfall gardens (Private tour)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Poas Volcano plus La paz waterfall gardens (Private tour)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 33709P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuntarenasShore Excursions - Central PacificBus Tours - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificFull-day Tours - Central PacificShore Excursions - MonteverdeBus Tours - MonteverdeNature and Wildlife - MonteverdePorts of Call Tours - MonteverdeFull-day Tours - MonteverdeShore Excursions - JacoBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoFull-day Tours - JacoCategory