3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Guide Carrie's powerful spotting scope for your enjoyment
Entrance fee / Admission to the Park or Reserve.
Departure & Return
Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Preserve , Carr. a Reserva de Monteverde, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa RicaThis activity will end right where it started.
Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve entrance or reception
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nasua Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Natural History Walking Tour in Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Natural History Walking Tour in Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Natural History Walking Tour in Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuntarenasHiking - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificEco Tours - Central PacificWalking Tours - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central PacificHiking - MonteverdeNature and Wildlife - MonteverdeEco Tours - MonteverdeWalking Tours - MonteverdeHalf-day Tours - MonteverdeHiking - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoEco Tours - JacoWalking Tours - JacoHalf-day Tours - JacoCategory