2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Flashlights during the tour, spotting scope, Professional guide
Admission fee to the Park or Reserve is USD $6
Transportation is not included. (Please use your own vehicle)
Departure & Return
Wildlife Refuge Monteverde , C. Los Camachos, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa RicaThis activity will end right where it started.
At the reception entrance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nasua Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Night Walking Tour in Monteverde?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Night Walking Tour in Monteverde?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Night Walking Tour in Monteverde?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 319875P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuntarenasNight Tours - Central PacificHiking - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificWalking Tours - Central PacificNight Tours - MonteverdeHiking - MonteverdeNature and Wildlife - MonteverdeWalking Tours - MonteverdeNight Tours - JacoHiking - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoWalking Tours - JacoCategory