4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Learn about Uruguay's wine region and taste wines at a small boutique winery on this tour from Punta del Este. Included round-trip transportation means you won't have to worry about designating a sober driver and you can sample as many wines as you like, including those made from the local tannat grape. Traveling with a small group ensures personalized attention from your guide and the chance to ask questions about Uruguay's wine production and methods.
- Get a picture of Uruguayan wine production with tours of the vineyard and cellar
- Tasting of premium wines included with no extra fees
- Sample wines made from the world's healthiest grape, tannat, grown in Uruguay
- Snacks of cheese and other local produce to refuel between tastings
Saved to wishlist!
Visit a Small Boutique Winery off the beaten track
Complete tasting of many wines
Homemade cheeses and bread
Learn about the Tannat grape, Uruguay's flagship grape
Taste new and interesting wines
This is more of a private, intimate, educational experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Punta del Este Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is perfect for those arriving by cruise ship seeing timings are up to 4 hours
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Wine Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Lovers - Punta Wine Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Lovers - Punta Wine Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Lovers - Punta Wine Experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Lovers - Punta Wine Experience?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 5668P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesPunta del EsteShore Excursions - MontevideoFood Tours - MontevideoUnique Experiences - MontevideoBus Tours - MontevideoWine Tastings - MontevideoPorts of Call Tours - MontevideoHalf-day Tours - MontevideoShore Excursions - Buenos AiresFood Tours - Buenos AiresUnique Experiences - Buenos AiresBus Tours - Buenos AiresWine Tastings - Buenos AiresPorts of Call Tours - Buenos AiresHalf-day Tours - Buenos AiresShore Excursions - Porto AlegreFood Tours - Porto AlegreUnique Experiences - Porto AlegreBus Tours - Porto AlegreWine Tastings - Porto AlegrePorts of Call Tours - Porto AlegreHalf-day Tours - Porto AlegreCategory
Punta del Este Cruise PortMansa Beach (Playa Mansa)Punta del Este Our Lady of the Candelaria Church (Nuestra Senora de la Candelaria)Punta del Este Ralli Museum (Museo Ralli)La BarraLobos Island (Isla de Lobos)Gorlero Avenue (Avenida Gorlero)Punta del Este Artigas Square (Plaza Artigas)Pablo Atchugarry Foundation (Fundación Pablo Atchugarry)