8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Scuba equipment
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Certified Diving Instructor
Double-tank dive at 2 popular, unique diving locations
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers fron any location in Punta Cana
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VOYAGE PC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Scuba Diving & Snorkeling in Catalina Island?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Scuba Diving & Snorkeling in Catalina Island?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Scuba Diving & Snorkeling in Catalina Island?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Scuba Diving & Snorkeling in Catalina Island?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 90128P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingSailingSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPunta CanaScuba Diving - La RomanaSailing - La RomanaSnorkeling - La RomanaScuba Diving - SamanáSailing - SamanáSnorkeling - SamanáScuba Diving - Santo DomingoSailing - Santo DomingoSnorkeling - Santo DomingoCategory