- Cruise to Saona Island from Punta Cana
- Time to explore, swim, and sunbathe on Saona Island
- Buffet lunch
- Open bar on board the catamaran
- Round-trip transport from Bavaro and Punta Cana hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Step aboard a luxury catamaran and sail out into the Caribbean Sea. Find a comfortable seat on the spacious boat and perhaps belly up to the bar for a cocktail or beer as you travel.
Once you reach Saona Island, wade ashore and begin exploring. Comb the sand for shells, go swimming, or head for the jungle-filled interior for a hike. Midday, your crew will prepare a Dominican-style buffet lunch complete with both traditional and international cuisine choices.
Sail back to Punta Cana in the late afternoon, toasting the end of another beautiful day and a Dominican sunset with drinks from the bar.
Back in Punta Cana, enjoy convenient drop-off back at your hotel at the conclusion of your full-day excursion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- The activity start time excludes pickup times. Please contact your Concierge for the exact pick-up time
- You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time at your hotel or through the number provided
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Dominican Republic / Blue Travel Partner Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.