4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Customer must be at their hotel lobby, or specified meeting point, looking for tambor y guitarra truck or a bus well indentified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TAMBOR Y GUITARRA TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Safari Half Day Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Safari Half Day Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Safari Half Day Experience?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Safari Half Day Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 183448P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPunta Cana4WD Tours - La RomanaSporting Events - La RomanaExtreme - La RomanaHalf-day Tours - La Romana4WD Tours - SamanáSporting Events - SamanáExtreme - SamanáHalf-day Tours - Samaná4WD Tours - Santo DomingoSporting Events - Santo DomingoExtreme - Santo DomingoHalf-day Tours - Santo DomingoCategory
Corales Golf CourseImagine Punta Cana DiscoHoyo Azul LagoonJuanillo Beach (Playa Juanillo)La Cana Golf CourseIndigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve (Parque Ojos Indigenas)Cocotal Golf and Country ClubLa Hacienda ParkFun Fun Cave (Cueva Fun Fun)Coco Bongo Punta CanaCasa Ponce de LeónImagine Punta Cana