3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Choose your own adventure on this multi-activity Reef Explorer excursion from Punta Cana. Visit the Marinarium where you can relax and explore, then dive in for some snorkeling and paddle the area in a kayak. Other activities include power-snorkeling, paddle-surfing or simply lounging on a provided floating mat. A Health Bar provides a variety of included snacks and drinks should you get hungry.
- Try your hand at multiple water-based activities on the Reef Explorer
- Paddle-surfing, power-snorkeling, snorkeling, and kayaking on offer; all equipment included
- See the underwater world's flora and fauna
- Snacks and refreshments
- Round-trip hotel transportation from Punta Cana
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will receive a confirmation email with your pick up time.
* Transportation supplement for Bayahibe hotels and resorts US$ 10 for adults / US$ 5 for children and for La Romana hotels and resorts US$ 15 for adults / US$ 7.50 for children.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marinarium Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Reef Explorer Multi- activity Excursion from Punta Cana by Marinarium?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Reef Explorer Multi- activity Excursion from Punta Cana by Marinarium?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Reef Explorer Multi- activity Excursion from Punta Cana by Marinarium?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Reef Explorer Multi- activity Excursion from Punta Cana by Marinarium?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 19041P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingKayakingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesLa RomanaPunta CanaStand Up Paddleboarding - La RomanaKayaking - La RomanaSnorkeling - La RomanaStand Up Paddleboarding - SamanáKayaking - SamanáSnorkeling - SamanáStand Up Paddleboarding - Santo DomingoKayaking - Santo DomingoSnorkeling - Santo DomingoCategory