13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Los Haitises National Park, a gem of the Dominican wilderness, during this 13-hour eco-adventure from Punta Cana. With your naturalist guide, cruise aboard a catamaran through pristine mangrove forests. Visit pirate hideouts, secluded beaches and see ancient Taino Indian cave drawings. Learn about the native flora and fauna through your guide's informative commentary. Eat lunch at Yanigua Spa, a small ranch deep in the countryside and take a dip in the nearby river.
- Explore the unspoiled Dominican wilderness in Los Haitises National Park
- Cruise on a catamaran through the mangrove forests
- Visit secluded beaches and ancient Taino Indian cave dwellings
- Eat lunch at a country ranch and spa
- Get a true picture of the natural wonders of the Dominican Republic
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTour departs from Punta Cana hotels
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- OPERATED BY PCDN tours and travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 26170P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPunta CanaNature and Wildlife - La RomanaNature and Wildlife - SamanáNature and Wildlife - Santo DomingoCategory