- Experience the thrill of driving a Polaris dune buggy from Punta Cana
- Visit outlying villages that are difficult to find on your own
- Helmet and bottled water provided, so you can enjoy your tour worry-free
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Punta Cana included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main hotels located in Punta Cana area . If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear sunglasses, swimsuit, sunscreen and comfortable footwear (sports shoes recommended)
- Don't forget to bring your camera and extra money.
- Prices vary depending on the package purchased: Single, Double or 4 people. Minimum age for drivers of Buggy 18 years.
- Minimum age for passengers (accompanied by an adult) on Buggy: 4 years old.
- Guests with mobility difficulties or disabled guests will not be able to visit the cave.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Punta Cana area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nexus Tours Dominican Republic
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Polaris Vip Ride.