Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at a condo around los Corales, you can select Playa Turquesa and your meeting point will be at BAM Market. We pick up from most hotels and accommodations around Bavaro, Punta Cana, Macao and Uvero Alto area, if you cannot find it on the list, we might arrange a meeting point with you.
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Monday - Saturday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Age minimum is 6 years old.
- Children from 6 to 8 will only participate on the first 8 cables.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 20 Kilograms (44 lbs.).
- The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 Kilograms (280 lbs.).
- The maximum waist size to participate in this tour is 112 centimeters (44 in.).
- People with a cold or infections of the upper airways cannot participate in this tour.
- People with severe peanut allergies cannot participate in this tour
- Do not use sunscreen or bug repellent as they are harmful to monkeys.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY Runners Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Monkeyland and Zipline Adventure from Punta Cana.
- "I highly recommend this excursion to anyone not afraid of heights and wanting to see monkeys close up." See review
- "People should be told to bring an extra shirt along." See review
- "Also, take some cash in case you want to purchase any of the products, and you will want to tip the workers - they were great!" See review