8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Explore Catalina Island, both on land and below water, on this full-day snorkeling tour. Take it easy and relax on the beach or wade in to snorkel amongst the marine life. Take in the coast along Casa de Campo, then hop aboard a river boat for a cruise in the Chavon River gorge. Use of snorkel equipment, open bar, and lunch provided.
- Day tour to Catalina Island, Casa de Campo, and Chavon River
- Explore Catalina Island on land and underwater
- Use of snorkel gear provided
- Take a jungle cruise down the Chavon River
- Lunch and unlimited drinks
- Round-trip transportation from Punta Cana
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Excursion Star
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Catalina Island and Snorkeling Day Trip?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Catalina Island and Snorkeling Day Trip?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Catalina Island and Snorkeling Day Trip?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Catalina Island and Snorkeling Day Trip?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 41245P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Port Transfers Bus ToursDining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursSnorkelingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPunta CanaCatamaran Cruises - La RomanaPort Transfers - La RomanaBus Tours - La RomanaDining Experiences - La RomanaLunch Cruises - La RomanaDay Cruises - La RomanaWater Tours - La RomanaSnorkeling - La RomanaFull-day Tours - La RomanaCatamaran Cruises - SamanáPort Transfers - SamanáBus Tours - SamanáDining Experiences - SamanáLunch Cruises - SamanáDay Cruises - SamanáWater Tours - SamanáSnorkeling - SamanáFull-day Tours - SamanáCatamaran Cruises - Santo DomingoPort Transfers - Santo DomingoBus Tours - Santo DomingoDining Experiences - Santo DomingoLunch Cruises - Santo DomingoDay Cruises - Santo DomingoWater Tours - Santo DomingoSnorkeling - Santo DomingoFull-day Tours - Santo DomingoCategory
Coco Bongo Punta CanaImagine Punta CanaCorales Golf CourseIndigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve (Parque Ojos Indigenas)Casa Ponce de LeónCocotal Golf and Country ClubJuanillo Beach (Playa Juanillo)Hoyo Azul LagoonManati ParkImagine Punta Cana DiscoFun Fun Cave (Cueva Fun Fun)La Cana Golf Course