3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Combine stops at two scuba sites with access to the private beach at Catalina Island on this full-day tour. Your guides will take you to the best spots to explore the underwater world, providing both in-depth commentary on the marine life and use of snorkel and scuba equipment. After your water-based adventures, head for Catalina Island to relax and soak up some sun on the beach.
- Convenient round-trip transfer included
- All scuba and snorkeling equipment provided
- Buffet lunch and open bar
- Access and entry fees to the private Catalina Island
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at any point of Punta Cana / Bavaro or Uvero Alto
- Las Américas International Airport, Ruta 66 Salida Del Aeropuerto Las Americas, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- La Romana Airport, La Romana Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Airport, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
8/30/2020 - 10/22/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Caribbean Tour Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Scuba Diving in Punta Cana?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Scuba Diving in Punta Cana?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Scuba Diving in Punta Cana?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Scuba Diving in Punta Cana?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 102606P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPunta CanaScuba Diving - La RomanaScuba Diving - SamanáScuba Diving - Santo DomingoCategory