5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Leave the beach crowds behind on a half-day buggy adventure from Punta Cana. Drive your own buggy or ride as a passenger along scenic trails through the Dominican countryside, passing by small villages and farmland, and explore a hidden cave and one of the last resort-free stretches of coastline. Plus, choose from morning or afternoon departures to easily fit this tour into your schedule.
- Explore the Dominican countryside on a buggy adventure from Punta Cana
- Helmet and bottled water provided, so you can enjoy your tour worry-free
- Choose from morning or afternoon departures to best suit your needs
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Punta Cana included
Saved to wishlist!
Ride through exotic landscapes and small villages
Visit to El Hoyo (Cenote) Cave and Swimm in it
Taste of Dominican Coffe and Dominican Chocolate Handmade
Use of helmet
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up in the whole punta cana area, UVERO ALTO, CABEZA DE TORO, pick up is in the lobby or specified meeting point.
The company that will be picking you up is Adventure Boogies.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimun age Driving 16
- Bring Clothes that can get dirty
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cheap Shuttles DR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Buggies Extreme Half Day Adventure?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Buggies Extreme Half Day Adventure?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Buggies Extreme Half Day Adventure?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Buggies Extreme Half Day Adventure?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 23210P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPunta Cana4WD Tours - La RomanaSporting Events - La RomanaExtreme - La RomanaHalf-day Tours - La Romana4WD Tours - SamanáSporting Events - SamanáExtreme - SamanáHalf-day Tours - Samaná4WD Tours - Santo DomingoSporting Events - Santo DomingoExtreme - Santo DomingoHalf-day Tours - Santo DomingoCategory