5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore the rugged terrain of the Dominican Republic’s countryside on your own ATV. Venture away from the bustling city and concrete streets of Punta Cana in search of some backcountry roads and mud puddles. Take your ATV through a natural cave with a subterranean river and then make your way to the beautiful Macao Beach to end the tour.
- Explore the rugged surroundings of Punta Cana on a half-day tour
- Rip through backcountry roads and mud puddles with your ATV
- Discover a natural cave and make your way to Macao Beach
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation
4 Wheel ATV
Old clothing (You may get muddy)
Flip flops or water shoes
Sunglasses or goggles
Bandana or small towel to cover your face
Departure & Return
Departure PointLa Altagracia Province, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Funny Sunny Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV Tour From Punta Cana?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Tour From Punta Cana?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV Tour From Punta Cana?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Tour From Punta Cana?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 90806P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPunta CanaShore Excursions - La Romana4WD Tours - La RomanaSporting Events - La RomanaExtreme - La RomanaPorts of Call Tours - La RomanaHalf-day Tours - La RomanaShore Excursions - Samaná4WD Tours - SamanáSporting Events - SamanáExtreme - SamanáPorts of Call Tours - SamanáHalf-day Tours - SamanáShore Excursions - Santo Domingo4WD Tours - Santo DomingoSporting Events - Santo DomingoExtreme - Santo DomingoPorts of Call Tours - Santo DomingoHalf-day Tours - Santo DomingoCategory
Juanillo Beach (Playa Juanillo)Imagine Punta Cana DiscoImagine Punta CanaLa Hacienda ParkLa Cana Golf CourseFun Fun Cave (Cueva Fun Fun)Cocotal Golf and Country ClubCasa Ponce de LeónCorales Golf CourseCoco Bongo Punta CanaHoyo Azul LagoonIndigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve (Parque Ojos Indigenas)