3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation at EcoCamp’s Suite or Standard Domes.
All ground transport as indicated in the itinerary.
English speaking guide. Guide ratio 1:6. Max group size: 15 people.
Torres del Paine National Park.
Day 1: Lunch / Box Lunch & Dinner
Days in between: Breakfast; Box Lunch & Dinner
Last day: Breakfast & Box Lunch
Insurance (it is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip)
Voluntary tipping of guides and staff.
Soft drinks or snacks not served with the meals included at the EcoCamp. Bringing US$ in cash for buying extra drinks/snacks or souvenirs in Torres del Paine NP is suggested.
Items of personal nature.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Pres Ibanez Airport, Punta Arenas Chile
- Muelle Prat, Av. Costanera del Estrecho de Magallanes 1398, Punta Arenas, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Starting / Finishing Point
- The trip starts every day with pick ups and drop offs in Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales or El Calafate. Please visit our Weekly Transfer Board for details of EcoCamp pick up and drop off times from both Chile and Argentina.
- Itinerary Modifications
- The weather in Patagonia can be difficult to deal with at times. We reserve the right to change the order of the days in any itinerary at the discretion of the trip guide and based on operational considerations.Also during Shoulder and Low season (October and April), some excursions are subject to the weather conditions and might be cancelled or modified for reasons of security, for example the Navigation on Grey Lake, the excursion to the French Valley and to the Tower base trek. In any case we will either modify the original itinerary or offer you a good alternative of excursion within the park.
- Minimum age 6 to participate in program. Children aged 6 to 9 are welcome to participate in nature walks. Children aged 10 to 12 may participate in trekking excursions but the family must hire a private assistant guide. Children aged 12 and up are welcome to participate in all activities and are treated as adults. Discounts for children aged 6-12 may apply.
- In Torres del Paine and throughout Patagonia transport is in minivans that normally seat from 8 to 14 people. Pick up / Drop off times shown in theWeekly Transfer Board are approximate and will be confirmed locally by our operations team. An exclusive toll-free emergency number will be available for anyone needing additional support while they are in Chile.
- The vast unbroken stretch of ocean to the west and south of the South American continent leaves the Patagonian Andes very exposed to winds that circle the Antarctic landmass. In addition, the strong marine influence and the affect of the Southern Patagonia Ice field make the weather hard to predict. In spring or early summer fine weather may deteriorate almost without warning, bringing rain and even snow. Even in summer (December to March) you should come prepared to find strong cold winds (up to 130km/hr) and rainfall. The summer’s average temperature is 11ºC/52ºF (24ºCmax, 2ºC min). However, just as quickly as the weather turns nasty, it can become lovely and sunny. So come prepared for all types of weather!
- Physical Demands
- The Easy trip options do not demand extensive physical activity, other than walking a maximum of two consecutive hours over fairly flat terrain. We stop as many times as necessary depending on the rhythm of the group. Travelers doing the active excursions will find them more energetic and to enjoy these more active treks it is essential to be in shape before arriving. All trails visited in the programs are under 1,000m / 3,000ft high so passengers don’t need to worry about altitude.
- What you need to bring
- Passengers need to be prepared for summer and winter all at once. Essential equipment includes a one day backpack (10liters - to carry camera, glasses, rain coat, etc), trekking or hiking boots, extra shoes for evenings or in case others get wet, waterproof jacket, two pairs of woolen socks, fleece jacket or sweater, shorts or comfortable loose pants, sun protection (glasses, hat, lip balm and screen) and optional capilene underwear for the upper and lower body. US$ in cash for buying extra drinks/snacks or souvenirs in Torres del Paine NP.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cascada Expediciones
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Torres Del Paine Explorer Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPunta ArenasShore Excursions - PatagoniaBus Tours - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaMulti-day Tours - PatagoniaPorts of Call Tours - PatagoniaCategory