- Take a small-group shore excursion around Punta Arenas
- Get a closer look at Patagonia’s natural history and ethnography
- Visit key landmarks like the Municipal Cemetery and Fort Bulnes
- Lunch and round-trip port or hotel transfers are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your cruise ship or hotel.
- Muelle Prat
- Muelle Mardones
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amigos Patagonia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Punta Arenas & Parque del Estrecho Private Shore Excursion.