Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We pick up directly at the Cruise Terminal in Punta Arenas. Whether tendering or docking, guests should walk through the cruise terminal building to the exit where they will find their guide holding a "Chile Dream Tours" sign.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The order of sites visited may vary.
- The weather can vary from one minute to another. It is recommended that you bring a jacket or rain coat.
- This tour is available daily. Special Guided Tour at Fort Bulnes begins at 11:00 a.m.
- Minimum two guests per booking. Per person price reduces with more guests.
- Tour length may vary depending on amount of time in Port and itinerary may be modified accordingly.
- In the event a cruise ship is unable to disembark passengers in Punta Arenas on the tour date due to weather conditions, a refund will be issued less a US$200 cancellation fee.
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing in compliance with the U.N. World Health Organization’s Guidelines to Restart Tourism (25 May 2020). You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chile Dream Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff