4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Chairlift ticket ($15 USD)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Muelle Mardones, Punta Arenas, Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica, Chile
- Muelle Prat, Av. Costanera del Estrecho de Magallanes 1398, Punta Arenas, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOURS PUNTA ARENAS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Magallanes Forest and Club Andino Tour from Punta Arenas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Magallanes Forest and Club Andino Tour from Punta Arenas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Magallanes Forest and Club Andino Tour from Punta Arenas?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Magallanes Forest and Club Andino Tour from Punta Arenas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPunta ArenasShore Excursions - Patagonia4WD Tours - PatagoniaSporting Events - PatagoniaBus Tours - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaEco Tours - PatagoniaExtreme - PatagoniaPorts of Call Tours - PatagoniaHalf-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory