7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
2-Nights accommodation in Puerto Natales in a 4* Hotel
4-Nights accommodation at Refugios
Admission fee to Torres del Paine National Park
Bus Punta Arenas - Puerto Natales - Punta Arenas
Bus to Torres del Paine + Transfer to Porteria Laguna Amarga
Lake Pehoe Ferry (crossing from Paine Grande sector to Pudeto)
Air tickets and airport taxes
Local guides during W Trek
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Pres Ibanez Airport, Punta Arenas Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7 days Self-Guided W Trek discovering Torres del Paine National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 7 days Self-Guided W Trek discovering Torres del Paine National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7 days Self-Guided W Trek discovering Torres del Paine National Park?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7 days Self-Guided W Trek discovering Torres del Paine National Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
7 days Self-Guided W Trek discovering Torres del Paine National Park
11 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPunta ArenasCatamaran Cruises - PatagoniaBus Tours - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaMulti-day Tours - PatagoniaWater Tours - PatagoniaWalking Tours - PatagoniaCategory