- Full-day tour of iconic floating islands, Uros and Taquile, by fast boat from Puno
- Cruise the gentle water of Lake Titicaca and discover fascinating islands made entirely of reeds
- Spend some relaxed free time exploring Uros and Taquile with your guide
- Learn about the rich history and culture of the region
- Enjoy a complimentary Peruvian lunch
Departure & Return
If you sleep far away from main square, Our meeting point is at the Plaza de Armas, the exact point is the steps of Puno Cathedral (See photo below). We'll be picking you up between 6.50am to 7.15am
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inca Lake
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized