2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Home to close-knit communities who have lived the island life for centuries, Lake Titicaca ranks among Peru’s must-see natural attractions. On this tour, discover sites of interest including the pre-Inca Temple of Pachatata, explore Titicaca islands like Amantani, Taquile and Uros, and learn of the traditions and folklore of local people. Enjoy local hospitality on an overnight home stay, with meals plus round-trip travel from your Puno hotel included.
- Visit Lake Titicaca islands including Amantani, Taquile, and Uros
- Discover sites of interest such as the pre-Inca Temple of Pachatata
- Overnight accommodation in a traditional home stay, with meals
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from your Puno hotel
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking Certified Guide
Round trip Boat transportation
Pick up - Drop off from your hotel
Tips or extra expenses
Activities at totora reed boats (15 soles ) optional
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pickup from any hotel from the downtown, hotels out from Puno additional charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Machupicchu USA
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Titicaca with Homestay at Amantani 2 Days 1 Night?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Titicaca with Homestay at Amantani 2 Days 1 Night?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Titicaca with Homestay at Amantani 2 Days 1 Night?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Titicaca with Homestay at Amantani 2 Days 1 Night?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Titicaca with Homestay at Amantani 2 Days 1 Night
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Overnight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursJet BoatingHistorical ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPunoCatamaran Cruises - ArequipaOvernight Tours - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaWater Tours - ArequipaJet Boating - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaCatamaran Cruises - CuscoOvernight Tours - CuscoMulti-day Tours - CuscoWater Tours - CuscoJet Boating - CuscoHistorical Tours - CuscoCatamaran Cruises - Sacred ValleyOvernight Tours - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyWater Tours - Sacred ValleyJet Boating - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory