3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Embark on a half-day tour to Lake Umayo's Sillustani, known for its impressive funeral towers. Set out from Puno to this pre-Incan burial ground belonging to Peru's indigenous Colla people. Explore the grounds and learn about the Colla civilization, inhabitants of the surrounding lands years before the Inca people. Your trip includes round-trip hotel transport.
- Sillustani half-day trip from Puno
- Roam the ancient burial ground and explore the chullpas (funerary towers)
- Learn about the intriguing history of this ancient civilization
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from Puno central area hotels
Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; Airbnb
Tour returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIPAC - Viajes Pacifico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Tombs "Chullpas" of Sillustani from Puno?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Tombs "Chullpas" of Sillustani from Puno?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Tombs "Chullpas" of Sillustani from Puno?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Tombs "Chullpas" of Sillustani from Puno?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Tombs "Chullpas" of Sillustani from Puno
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPunoBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaWalking Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaHalf-day Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - CuscoArchaeology Tours - CuscoWalking Tours - CuscoHistorical Tours - CuscoHalf-day Tours - CuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyHalf-day Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory