2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the local culture of the Lake Titicaca islands on a 2-day tour that includes a homestay on Amantani Island. Sleeping in a family home means a personal connection that you can’t get on a day trip—plus the unforgettable chance to watch the sunset and stargaze in the middle of the high-altitude lake—and you’ll explore Amantani, Uros, and Taquile Islands before cruising back to Puno.
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at downtown Puno hotels
- Enjoy included, family-style meals of Andean cuisine
- Interact with islanders when you stay with a local family
- Round-trip boat cruise gives you spectacular views of Titicaca
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotels in downtown (According to your hotel We’ll give you an hour close to pick up time).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inca Lake
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour Uros, Amantani, and Taquile Islands in 2 Days with Homestay in Amantani
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingPunoMulti-day Tours - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - CuscoMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory