- Half-Day Small-Group Heritage Walking Tour of Old Pune
- Hear commentary about Pune's history and top sights
- See Ganesh images at Shreemant Dagdusheth Halwai Sarvajanik Ganpati
- Take in the extensive gardens at Shaniwarwada Fort
- Observe locals making copper or bamboo wares, and selling fresh vegetables at Phule Market
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Departure Point: At Delhi Gate Shaniwar wada Address: At Delhi Gate Shaniwar wada near the ticket counter outside of the main gate. Address: Shaniwar Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
Return point: Vishrambaug Wada Address: RB Kumthekar Rd, Perugate, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress modestly and ensure you have adequate sun protection
- You must take off your shoes if you wish to enter places of worship
- This is a great tour for those interested in photography.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tours India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized