3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Get to know Pune on a half-day walking tour led by a guide who shares detailed commentary about the vibrant city. Learn about Pune's Peshwa rulers at Shaniwarwada Fort, take in the temple dedicated to the Hindu god Ganesh at Shreemant Dagdusheth Halwai Sarvajanik Ganpati, and visit the workshops of copper and bamboo crafts people. Snap photos and browse the stalls at Phule Market, a vegetable market that has operated for a century in a heritage building. Choose from a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule.
- Half-Day Small-Group Heritage Walking Tour of Old Pune
- Hear commentary about Pune's history and top sights
- See Ganesh images at Shreemant Dagdusheth Halwai Sarvajanik Ganpati
- Take in the extensive gardens at Shaniwarwada Fort
- Observe locals making copper or bamboo wares, and selling fresh vegetables at Phule Market
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
Local city expert guide
All sightseeing as per the itinerary
All Fees and Taxes
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Shaniwar Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030, India
619, RB Kumthekar Rd, Perugate, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress modestly and ensure you have adequate sun protection
- You must take off your shoes if you wish to enter places of worship
- This is a great tour for those interested in photography.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tours India
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Small-Group Heritage Walking Tour of Old Pune?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Small-Group Heritage Walking Tour of Old Pune?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 7325P44
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsCity ToursExtremeWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPune4WD Tours - MaharashtraFood Tours - MaharashtraSporting Events - MaharashtraCity Tours - MaharashtraExtreme - MaharashtraWalking Tours - MaharashtraMarkets - Maharashtra4WD Tours - MumbaiFood Tours - MumbaiSporting Events - MumbaiCity Tours - MumbaiExtreme - MumbaiWalking Tours - MumbaiMarkets - Mumbai4WD Tours - AurangabadFood Tours - AurangabadSporting Events - AurangabadCity Tours - AurangabadExtreme - AurangabadWalking Tours - AurangabadMarkets - AurangabadCategory