- Get to grips with three Croatian islands you might not otherwise visit
- Combine stand-up paddleboarding, swimming, and snorkeling in just one excursion
- All the necessary SUP equipment, including board, paddle, and leash, is included
- Beginners are welcome, but a moderate fitness level is required
Departure & Return
Metta Float SUP center is located in Verudela resort, on Histria Beach, right next to the beach volleyball playground.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Metta Float
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3 Islands Stand-Up-Paddle Cave & Snorkeling Tour in Pula .