- Go sea kayaking around Galeb’s Rocks in Pula
- Paddle with a guide into sea caves
- Go snorkeling with the use of underwater lights
- Includes snorkel gear and high-res photos
Departure & Return
Local name of the beach: Klaonica You should look for a dark green container right next to the sea. Nearby as well Zelenika beach. Google maps location: https://goo.gl/maps/u52WYXX87xmTBFNw7
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Please dress appropriately: sport attire, water shoes, hat, towel, swimsuit, sunscreen
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Important notice: cliff jump from the highest point is not allowed on our tour due to your own safety!
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before offical start. Don’t be late!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Puls events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands