5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the adrenaline rush of rafting down the Petrohué River in Chile. Safely navigate a stretch of class III rapids with an expert guide, and enjoy beautiful views of Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park and the Calbuco, Osorno, and Puntiagudo volcanos. Your small-group rafting trip includes safety equipment, snacks, and convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Puerto Varas.
- Safely navigate Chile’s Petrohué River rapids with a guide
- An activity-packed tour ideal for adventurous nature lovers
- Helmet and life vest provided, so you can enjoy your tour worry-free
- Round-trip transport from your hotel in Puerto Varas included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Is important you let us know by phone , email or WhatsApp were will be our meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alsur Expediciones
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Small-Group Rafting Experience in Petrohué River