4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotels only)
Entrance to the National Park
Individual technical team
Lunch and Drinks
Extras not detailed in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Good health is recommended to paddle for class III and IV rapids
- Children under 13 cannot take the tour
- There are two departure times per day. The departure time will be informed upon availability once the reservation is confirmed
- The excursion takes place during the season from September to March
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Petrohue River Rafting in Puerto Varas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Petrohue River Rafting in Puerto Varas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Petrohue River Rafting in Puerto Varas?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Petrohue River Rafting in Puerto Varas?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Petrohue River Rafting in Puerto Varas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursFloat Trips Half-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto VarasNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaWater Tours - PatagoniaFloat Trips - PatagoniaHalf-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory