8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Riding boot depending on the size.
Travel insurance, flights,
Departure & Return
Casino Dreams Puerto Varas , Del Salvador 21, Puerto Varas, Los Lagos, ChileThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Patagonia Trails
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horse Riding with salmons and red deers?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Horse Riding with salmons and red deers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Horse Riding with salmons and red deers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horse Riding with salmons and red deers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Horse Riding with salmons and red deers
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPuerto VarasHorseback Riding - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaCategory