7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Petrohue Waterfall is a large chute-style waterfall in the Lake District of Chile. During this full-day tour from Puerto Montt see the falls and explore the culture and beauty of the Lake District. Explore the seaside town of Puerto Varas including its handicraft market. Visit Vicente Perez Rosales National Park. See the power and distinct green color of the Petrohue Waterfall. Enjoy a short hike through the forest around Laguna Verde.
- Explore the Lake District in Chile
- See the green water of Petrohue Waterfall
- Visit a handicraft market
- Visit a national park
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle. Could be Sedan up to 3 passengers an Van from 4 to 19 people them buses till 35 people
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- puerto montt
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 people required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Patagoniahorex
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Tour to Petrohue Falls Through the Lake District , Chile
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPuerto VarasShore Excursions - PatagoniaPorts of Call Tours - PatagoniaCategory