12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the natural wonders of Chile’s Lake District on this full-day tour from Puerto Varas to the Vicente Perez Rosales National Park. Pass through towns like La Poza, Ensenada and Peulla; admire the Petrohué Falls (extra cost); and cruise across the Todos los Santos Lake in a catamaran. After a delicious 3-course or box lunch (depending on option selected), choose from optional activities like hiking, kayaking, horseback riding or a 4WD safari, and enjoy the park’s scenic rivers, forest valleys and soaring cliffs.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Saved to wishlist!
Guide in Spanish, English throughout the visit
Transportation by car, minibus or bus
Catamaran to cross the lake
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Del Salvador 72, Puerto Varas, Los Lagos, Chile
Local supplier office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ruta Chile
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Puerto Varas: Full Day - Peulla navigation ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Puerto Varas: Full Day - Peulla navigation ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Puerto Varas: Full Day - Peulla navigation ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Puerto Varas: Full Day - Peulla navigation
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto VarasCatamaran Cruises - PatagoniaBus Tours - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaWater Tours - PatagoniaEco Tours - PatagoniaFull-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory