9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting point in Puerto Varas: At the Casino.
- Tepual Airport, Puerto Montt Chile
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- People with vertigo. Because we need to cross a hanging bridge by foot.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Patagonia Trails
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cochamo Hike Day trip.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cochamo Hike Day trip.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cochamo Hike Day trip.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cochamo Hike Day trip.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cochamo Hike Day trip.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeEco ToursExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPuerto Varas4WD Tours - PatagoniaSporting Events - PatagoniaBus Tours - PatagoniaHiking - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaEco Tours - PatagoniaExtreme - PatagoniaWalking Tours - PatagoniaFull-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory