Departure & Return
We have 7 meeting points: Nuevo Vallarta, Marina Vallarta, Cruise Ships area, Zona Hotelera Norte, Zona Romántica, Conchas Chinas, Mismaloya. If you are not sure which meeting point is the best option, select any option, we contact all of our guests. (please submit a valid contact phone number).
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum weight per guest: 250 pounds
- NUEVO VALLARTA pickup point, Copy and Paste in Google maps: OXXO, Carretera Federal 200, Las Jarretaderas, Nayarit
- MARINA VALLARTA pickup point, Copy and Paste in Google maps: Pick up Collage Marina, Avenida Francisco Medina Ascencio, Isla Iguana, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
- CRUISE SHIP TERMINAL pickup point, Copy and Paste in Google maps: OXXO, Av. Francisco Medina Ascencio 2749, Zona Hotelera, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal
- ZONA HOTELERA NORTE pickup point, Copy and Paste in Google maps: oxxo sheraton olímpica puerto vallarta jalisco
- ZONA ROMANTICA pickup point, Copy and Paste in Google maps: Escuela PriMaría Ignacio L. Vallarta, Venustiano Carranza, Emiliano Zapata, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
- CONCHAS CHINAS pickup point, Copy and Paste in Google maps: OXXO, Carretera Federal 200, Conchas Chinas, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
- MISMALOYA pickup point, Copy and Paste in Google maps: El Jacalito, Carretera a Barra de Navidad, Mismaloya, Jalisco
- The duration of the tour from pickup to drop off is 4.5 hours, which are divided as follows. 1.5 hours of round trip transportation, 1.5 hours of zip line activity, 0.5 hours of tequila tasting and 1 hour of recreation in which you can eat in our restaurant and enjoy the river and eco-park.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Great for cruise passengers (important info): Puerto Vallarta local time is usually different from cruise time, be sure to Google local PV time so you don't miss our transportation. keep in mind that it takes at least 40 minutes to get off the cruise.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY All pvr tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms