4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Taste your way around Puerta Vallarta while learning about the resort town’s history. Visit roadside stands, local favorites, and culinary institutions. Sample traditional dishes from the Jalisco region such as barbacoa tacos, tortas ahogadas, tamales, atole, aguas frescas, coffee, seafood tostadas, birria tacos, and flan. A great tour for serious foodies!
- Food tour of Puerta Vallarta with local guides
- Sample regional dishes from a variety of places
- Vegetarian options available—notify during booking
- 7 tastings and bottled water included
Saved to wishlist!
Includes 7 tastings, food tour guide, and transportation.
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Av México 1193-A, 5 de Diciembre, 48350 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Google Maps Link:
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Food Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vallarta by Road Food Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Vallarta by Road Food Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Vallarta by Road Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vallarta by Road Food Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Vallarta by Road Food Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPuerto VallartaFood Tours - JaliscoBus Tours - JaliscoStreet Food Tours - JaliscoHalf-day Tours - JaliscoFood Tours - San Jose del CaboBus Tours - San Jose del CaboStreet Food Tours - San Jose del CaboHalf-day Tours - San Jose del CaboFood Tours - Los CabosBus Tours - Los CabosStreet Food Tours - Los CabosHalf-day Tours - Los CabosCategory
Vista Vallarta Golf Club Tours & TicketsBoca de Tomatlan Tours & TicketsEl Tuito Tours & TicketsGringo Gulch Tours & TicketsZona Romantica Tours & TicketsLos Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos) Tours & TicketsChurch of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe) Tours & TicketsVallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta) Tours & TicketsNuevo Vallarta Tours & TicketsMarina Vallarta Tours & TicketsAquaventuras Park Tours & TicketsMarietas Islands (Islas Marietas) Tours & Tickets