Explore our promoted experiences
- Follow an expert guide on an evening stroll through Old Town
- Savor the city’s best tacos, quesadillas and churros
- Receive a signature shopping bag and complimentary tour photos
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
We meet next to the River Cafe in Old Town, Puerto Vallarta. Isla Rio Cuale 4, Zona Romántica, Centro
Central ending point on the famous Malecon (boardwalk)
What To Expect
Sample a seafood chile relleno taco and a shrimp brochette before biting into tacos al pastor, featuring thin shavings of spit-roasted pork, marinated with chiles and served on fresh tortillas. Sink your teeth into the best churros in Puerto Vallarta; these crispy fritters are served hot and dusted with cinnamon and sugar.
Finish with a quesadilla prepared with local fresh cheese and sautéed mushrooms. Just be sure to save room for dessert — a Michoacán-style fruit paleta (popsicle).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Tours go out rain or shine
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests with mobility issues must contact operator at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Eats Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.