- Sunset sailing cruise on Banderas Bay
- Luxury Beneteau sailboat
- Breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean
- Fine wines, cheese and open bar
Departure & Return
You can meet us at Vallarta Adventures Office in Marina Vallarta at 5:30pm. Alternately you can also meet us at Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico at 5:00pm
What To Expect
Stimulate your senses with the cool ocean breeze and dramatic colors of the landscape as you sail along the shoreline near the Malecon; gaze at the vivid hue of the sky and admire the Old Town glistening in color, capturing the moment on camera.
Enjoy a perfect ending to another day in Puerto Vallarta as your luxurious Beneteau sailboat makes its gentle journey back to the port. Unwind, re-invigorate and share this romantic moment as your traverse Banderas Bay under the starlit sky.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring a light sweater or jacket with you
- The minimum age is 10
- IMPORTANT: This tour is not available to cruise ship passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms