Departure & Return
Address: Honduras #135, Puerto Vallarta, JAL, Mexico Directions: ***COLONIA 5 DE DICIEMBRE *** WE ARE LOCATED ON HONDURAS STREET #135 BETWEEN MEXICO AND PARAGUAY STREET. ACROSS FROM CAPTAIN DON'S RESTAURANT. AT THE PEMEX GAS STATION TURN TOWARDS THE OCEAN, WE ARE 1/2 OF BLOCK ON THE RIGHT BEFORE PARAGUAY STREET.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES EARLY FOR CHECK-IN - The tour leave promptly on time
- Please note: minimum age is 6 years and all drivers must have a valid driver's license. If selecting the driver only option, the price is per ATV, simply select the number of passengers traveling and you'll be assigned that number of ATVs. If selecting the driver and passenger option, you can only select an even number of travelers as this option is reserved for sharing 1 ATV for every 2 people.
- What to Bring: closed-toed shoes, sunscreen, bug-spray, Mexican pesos for souvenirs, snacks and gratuities for the guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Cruise Ship Passengers: Please allow 90 minutes from ship docking time to arrive at our location.
- Maximum Combined weight is 400 lbs / 180 kg
- - The tour operates rain or shine unless conditions are unsafe.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Before reaching the mountain trails you will be driving the ATV through old town Puerto Vallarta.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Estigo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms