7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit the laid-back surf town of Sayulita on a full-day trip from Puerto Vallarta that explores gorgeous beaches and a picturesque village. With round-trip transport from select hotels in Puerto Vallarta, you’ll have the day to explore at your own pace, getting tips and advice from the expert guide. This full-day excursion from Puerto Vallarta to Sayulita is the perfect way to escape the city for a surfing paradise, and it includes all transport and a guided tour of Sayulita.
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip Transportation (Pick up/ drop off will be at the main lobby of your hotel)
Bilingual Professional Guide
Stop at Tequila's house
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, bring extra pair of clothing, bathing suit, towel, sunblock, camera, hat, cash for extras.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Puerto Vallarta
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sayulita Beach Day Trip from Puerto Vallarta?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sayulita Beach Day Trip from Puerto Vallarta?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sayulita Beach Day Trip from Puerto Vallarta?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sayulita Beach Day Trip from Puerto Vallarta?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5193P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPuerto Vallarta4WD Tours - JaliscoSporting Events - JaliscoBus Tours - JaliscoNature and Wildlife - JaliscoEco Tours - JaliscoExtreme - Jalisco4WD Tours - MazatlanSporting Events - MazatlanBus Tours - MazatlanNature and Wildlife - MazatlanEco Tours - MazatlanExtreme - Mazatlan4WD Tours - Los CabosSporting Events - Los CabosBus Tours - Los CabosNature and Wildlife - Los CabosEco Tours - Los CabosExtreme - Los CabosCategory
Marina VallartaEl TuitoBoca de TomatlanMarietas Islands (Islas Marietas)Banderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas)Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Nuevo VallartaVallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)Aquaventuras Park Zona RomanticaGringo GulchVista Vallarta Golf Club