Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We meet at the front entrance of the main church of Pitillal neighborhood. If taking a taxi, please tell your driver you're going to 'Iglesia de Pitillal' (Pitillal church). . If taking an Uber, please make sure to include the zip code 48290 or you'll be taken to another neighborhood.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for vegans or vegetarians.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Local_Food Tours_Tequila_PhotoShoots
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms