6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
2 tanks (Certified Divers)
Wetsuit (in winter)
Lunch and open bar
1 Tank (Beginners)
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Terminal Marítima, Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio km 4.5, Zona Hotelera, Área Militar de Vallarta, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is a requirement to have made at least one dive in the last twelve months.
- Based on PADI recommendations, you should not fly until 12 hours after a dive, and up to 18 hours after two or more dives in one day.
- To dive in El Morro, it is a requirement to have an advanced level certification, to be Open Water Diver with at least 25 registered dives
- To dive in El Morro, the minimum age is 10 years.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Landing Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Diving in Marietas Islands?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Diving in Marietas Islands?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Diving in Marietas Islands?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Diving in Marietas Islands?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsScuba DivingPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto VallartaShore Excursions - JaliscoScuba Diving - JaliscoPorts of Call Tours - JaliscoShore Excursions - MazatlanScuba Diving - MazatlanPorts of Call Tours - MazatlanShore Excursions - Los CabosScuba Diving - Los CabosPorts of Call Tours - Los CabosCategory
Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas)Banderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas)Zona RomanticaBoca de TomatlanVista Vallarta Golf ClubAquaventuras Park Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)Gringo GulchMarina VallartaNuevo VallartaEl Tuito