4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Tabla de Surf
Uso de playera licra para el mar
Bloqueador solar, toalla, calzado comodo
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up outside your hotel or home for free as long as it is located in between the parameters we indicated. If not this will generate a minimum extra cost.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Okala vallarta Surf School
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Surf lessons in Puerto Vallarta and Banderas Bay?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Surf lessons in Puerto Vallarta and Banderas Bay?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Surf lessons in Puerto Vallarta and Banderas Bay?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "These surf lessons are a MUST while in Puerto Vallarta." See review
Product code: 218214P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons SurfingSurfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesPuerto VallartaSports Lessons - JaliscoSurfing - JaliscoSurfing Lessons - JaliscoSports Lessons - MazatlanSurfing - MazatlanSurfing Lessons - MazatlanSports Lessons - Los CabosSurfing - Los CabosSurfing Lessons - Los CabosCategory
Zona RomanticaGringo GulchVallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)Banderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas)Aquaventuras Park Marina VallartaNuevo VallartaEl TuitoVista Vallarta Golf ClubPuerto Vallarta Cruise Port Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Boca de Tomatlan