3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Taste your way through Puerto Vallarta’s distinctive cuisine on a 3-hour foodie bike tour that explores the best tacos in town. Join a local guide and a small group, then pedal through the neighborhoods of Cinco de Diciembre, downtown, and Old Town, stopping along the way for sightseeing and snacks. This 3-hour culinary bike tour covers roughly 4.5 miles (7.2 km.) of terrain and includes tastings of tacos and artisanal ice cream, and it’s limited to six people for a fun, personal experience.
- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Av México 1193 , Av México 1193, 5 de Diciembre, 48350 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., MexicoThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Athletic attire recommended
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Food Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bikes and Bites: Taco Bicycle Tour in Puerto Vallarta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bikes and Bites: Taco Bicycle Tour in Puerto Vallarta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Bikes and Bites: Taco Bicycle Tour in Puerto Vallarta?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bikes and Bites: Taco Bicycle Tour in Puerto Vallarta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bikes and Bites: Taco Bicycle Tour in Puerto Vallarta
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMountain Bike ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto VallartaFood Tours - JaliscoMountain Bike Tours - JaliscoStreet Food Tours - JaliscoHalf-day Tours - JaliscoFood Tours - San Jose del CaboMountain Bike Tours - San Jose del CaboStreet Food Tours - San Jose del CaboHalf-day Tours - San Jose del CaboFood Tours - Los CabosMountain Bike Tours - Los CabosStreet Food Tours - Los CabosHalf-day Tours - Los CabosCategory
Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas)Gringo GulchBoca de TomatlanMarina VallartaVista Vallarta Golf ClubVallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Nuevo VallartaEl TuitoLos Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)Aquaventuras Park Zona Romantica